Saturday, March 31, 2012

Experience Alcoy : summer beam 2012

They said that not having a plan can be the best plan of all. Its a cliche but true. The summer heat is on and my friends are excited to be on the beach and experienced the WILD BEACH WAVES! so on March 10-11 we officially open the 2012 summer season at Tingko Beach, Alcoy,Cebu,Philippines.


Tingko Beach is a great gateway located at Daan Lungsod in Alcoy! Its a 3-4 hours ride from Metropolis Cebu. It has a white ( hmmmm I think.) sand with a crystal clear beach water. The shore line is being naturally decorated with palm trees and a limestone cliffs! Some cottages are Unique for it is situated above the limestone cliffs.The beach can be crowded during the weekends! We can a test to that because we went there on a Saturday and Sunday. 

Evening of March 10 ,2012 Saturday...

Upon our arrival we had a hard time finding a place to stay overnight because almost all cottages were occupied by locals, city folks ( that includes us ha-ha-ha) and foreigners. We were all hungry since we left the city at around 6:00pm and so 3 - 4 hours ride would be very long for us!

A very lucky group indeed! We found ourselves in that small nipa hut like cottage that served us as our home during the overnight stay!

The Wild beach waves were calling and seems dragging us to the water but first thing on our minds at that time was to satisfy our stomach! The eight minds agreed to have an evening meal first! We were all satisfied except for one who is allergic to pork and Jelai had no choice to eat fruits along with rice ( we were worried ).

At last our body felt the beach water right after our meal! Ryan went willingly with me to the beach itself. We were the first two who embraced it! As soon as you get on the water you can really feel the waves that touches your body and its coolness! Apparently, all my friends followed us in the water.The waves at the night are so strong that the water could almost moves us toward the shore, indication on how strong the waves really went.

Fast Forward to March 11, 2012. I had a very deep yet so short sleep inside our cottage and so as my Friends. We woke up very tired form last night drinking, swimming and playing sessions! That morning also I felt like that my body is about to give up after lying on the floor made of bamboo stick ( ha-ha-ha-ha-)

The morning breeze could not stop us to take pictures of each other. Since we arrive late evening, that morning was the right time to capture Alcoy with sunlight!  More Walking around by the shore and we enjoy it a lot.

Fast Forward again this time with bullets on what we did that morning (highlight,.ha-ha-ha-)
  • pictures... 
  • more pictures
  • food... of course satisfying our stomach was our priority 
  • Beach water, We felt again its coolness and its waves but this time with the presence of the mighty sun!
  • Videoke 
  • Allergies, yes I had an allergies to a certain fish that served us as our lunch. 
And on a final note I would like to echoed my status on Facebook, All in all I wouldn't call it a bad outing. It was a very good with true friends. Alcoy is a blast! 


Meet Nhick, Jelai, Gervy, Jake,Ryan, Mike and Anthony. We all enjoy each others company. And it was much fun being with them if they are drunk ( ha-ha-ha-ha). Nhick is a Electrical Engineer/call center agent/model/photographer, Jelai is a Chemist who love to pose in front the camera, Jake is callcenter agent/a very shy type guy, Gervy is our singer ( you know what I meant), Mike is a nurse/callcenter agent same as anthony and Ryan is of course a HRM stud :)

Lastly I would like to leave you with this quote. Don't walk in font of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me: I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend! 

HAPPY SUMMER 2012 EVERYBODY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment