Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My 2012 Top 20 best twitter accounts (not to include the celebrities)

This will be my fourth year in twitter, for the past two years I have been active in tweeting.  Here's my account @akolasalista ,come and follow me ( if you like, if not its okay! ha-ha-ha). Four years in tweeting and yeah I'm not quite here on twitter because I've tweeted nearly 40 000 times. Recently I have 3 100 followers and  still counting ( wish I'm a celebrity to have millions ha-ha-ha)

This is one of the reasons why my blog got 16 088  total page views:

Last year's blog entry my 2011 top 20 list  base on the audience tract and top traffic sources my entry got 9 000 views and still counting so I decided to make a list again this 2012.


Two zero one two (2012) is almost over! Very fast indeed, it seems like yesterday that I'm writing my 2011 list.  In the coming days we will be embracing two zero one three (2013). This is the right time for me to list again my top 20 best Twitter accounts that I follow, when I said the best I mean the BEST! This will be my second time to list my top Twitter account, I did this last year and for those who want to look my last year's entry here's the linkmy 2011 top 20 list .

How I came to this, listing my top 20 best twitter accounts that I follow not to include the celebrities? here's the reason:
"Every End of the Year I am fond of listing my top contacts in multiply.com. I first did this last 2008 when I listed my top 20 contacts at my account in multiply and got some really good feedback. Well apparently I’m an Active user of multiply at that time. Since last year I'm active in twitter than any other networking sites, I decided to list my top 20 best twitter accounts "

I still have the same criteria as last year. I decided not to change or to add it because I am certain that my five criteria is so strong and can fit to my list.

The Criteria are as follow:
  • Twit-icon: To prove that it's really an authentic account not a poser, Twit icon must be real, attractive and sexy! I only follow sexy and gorgeous people! ( that's my principle here on twitter ha-ha-ha) I'm certain that twit icon is the main reason why people follow you. Be sure your twit-icon is not like this one:
EGG
  • Number of followers: Followers are your friends not your fans. They can read your tweets and it's really an achievement that you managed to have so many followers yet you are not a celebrities and that would be so cool. 
  • Attitude:  Still I won't explain this. It's a self explanatory. Be good to your followers/friends
  • Tweets : Your tweets also help you gain followers. Your tweets define who you are. 
  • Frequency : How frequent or active you are in updating your tweets, your account?
Out of 1000 Twitter accounts that I follow I only choose 20 of them.  Here's my list of the best twitter accounts that I follow which I don't include the celebrities. Here it goes, meet them ...



MY 2012 top 20 best twitter accounts that I follow (Note: this is not a countdown but purely a list in no particular order)


LUIGI 
He's new to my list, I just follow him just this year, he's from Ateneo. His name is Luigi Yotoko with a user name of @luigiyotoko  
a screen dump of his twitter header
His current Twit-icon
Luigi Yotoko
He got  43 254 followers, with almost 17 thousand tweets. He tweets anything under the sun but mostly he post about his cover songs via his YouTube channel LUIGIYOTOKO'S CHANNEL , Yeah he has a good vocals

Jon 
A newbie to my list, He is Jan Roberto with a username of @si_JonRoberto . This 2012 he is on my list for he can be your perfect tweet-mate.
a screen dump of his twitter header
His Current Twit-icon 
Jon Roberto
This guy is much active at twitter. He tweeted nearly 27 000 times and got 1 289 followers and still counting with his abs , no doubt he will reach more than one thousand (ha-ha-ha).


Lance
Another newbie to my list , Lance Albert Lim with a user name of @superlance . I just follow him just recently, must say has a good personality. 
a screen dump of his twitter header
His Current Twit icon
Lance Albert Lim
Currently he has 1 188 followers with 37 000 tweets and now that's a lot. His twitter bio says, " I never wanted to be different,but I want to be me"

Evan 
Evan Kyle Papinas with a username of @imevankyle  is new to my list, since we became tweet-mate just this year. I consider him as my twitter brother and must say he is a twitter addict with his twitter "banat" he can make your bad day a good one. 
a screen dump of his twitter header
His current twit-icon
Evan Kyle Papinas
His twitter bio says "I tweet to express,not to impress" . He has almost 2 000 followers with 18 000 tweets and still counting. way to go bro....


Xander
This will be the second time that this guy will be included on my list, last year he still on my list of 2011 best twitter account that I follow (  link of last year's entry 2011 top 20 ). This 2012 Xander Christopher with the username of @xandercristofer is still on my top 20.  
a screen dump of his twitter header
Current twit-icon
xander christopher
I have been following this guy since 2010 and I must say he has sense when it comes in tweeting. He is also a tumblr geek here's the link of his account, xanderchristofer , he has a creative mind to post all cool and funny ideas there... In twitter he has 2 500 followers and counting...


YRJ
With a username of  @ifafaYrrej , Apparently he is a new to my list since I follow him just recently. 
a screen dump of his twitter header
His current twit-icon
YRJ
Currently he has 1 288 followers and still counting with his funny tweets and cool/cute pictures (of himself ).  He tweeted nearly 7 000 times .... 


Kebb
Joining on my list is Kebb with a username of @im_markkevin  . This 2012 he is included on my top 20 best account for the reason that he is cool with his tweets . We sometimes interact each other in twitter and must say he has a very good and cute personality.
screen dump of his twitter header
Current twit-icon
kebb
In his bio he said "twitter is part of my life right now" with 30 844 tweets no doubt that it's part of his life.


Van
Joining on my list is Van Bryan Manrique with a username of @iamvaanbryaan . We've been twitter-mate for quite sometimes already and I can say he is a twitter addict ( ha-ha-ha- but wait in a positive way) 
screen dump of his twitter header
current twit-icon
van bryan

He tweeted nearly 80 000 and that's a lot if we converted it to money (ha-ha-ha) with 1 872 followers and still counting...


Alexis
Alexis Albano is also a newbie to my top 20, apparently We've just became twitter-mate just this month.His tweets is almost about love so we can all relate (ha-ha-ha) with a username of @alexis_albano 
A screen dump of his twitter header
Current Twit-icon
alexis albano
His twitter bio "gusto ko lang makalimot'' with 388 followers and still counting with that cute face...


Yvonne
Yvonne Menchavez with a user name of @0rMaybeNot is still on my top 20 list this 2012. I included her last year on my list ( here's the link : 2011 top 20) she proves true to my principle here in twitter that I follow sexy and gorgeous people ( ha-ha-ha)

screen dump of her twitter header
Current Twit-icon
yvonne 
I know this lady personally and must say she is cool and gorgeous! with 8 619 tweets and 341 followers. 


Mateo
This guy is his second time to be included on my list as best 20 twitter account that I follow. Erwin Mateo Trinidad is one of my good friend in london but wait he is a pinoy ( haha) he works in london as a nurse. With a username of @erwin_trinidad . We've became twitter-mate for two year already and I can say he is the best.
a screen dump of his twitter header
Current twit-icon
Erwin Mateo
They say "People here on twitter come and go", but not this guy I can prove to that (two years of being twitter-mate) With almost 20 000 tweets and 10 000 followers ,  As he say "may kamandag siya na hindi matatangihan'' (ha-ha-ha-) so mate Erwin!


leigh
Another newbie to my list, she is Leigh Sio with a username of @leighsix . She is new to twitter but I included her on my list because she is sexy, gorgeous ( I follow sexy and gorgeous people right? ha-ha-ha) 

A screen dump of her twitter header
current Twit-icon
leigh
She may be new to twitter but this girl is an it girl... a "sossy" one...


Luis
Member of the Asistio clan, though he is not a celebrity this guy is having a lot of local celebrity friends. He is Luis Asistio III with a user name of @luisasistioiii . This is the second time that he's on my list, last was 2011.
A screen dump of his twitter header

Current Twit-icon
Luis Asistio
Alright, I'v been following this guy for almost two years time and that's loyalty (ha-ha-ha) For me his tweets are cool, with sense and with CLASS .With almost 25 000 tweets and almost 2 000 followers. 


Yosef
From Hacienda Luisita , He is Yoxef Alfonso with a user name of @yoxefalfonso . Not a new comer, I included him on my 2011 list . He is a twitter-friend
screen dump of his twitter header
Current twit-icon
yoxef
With  1 223 followers and still counting... follow this cool and dynamic  ''haciendero'' ( ha-ha)


khaito 
An atenista,  this blue eagle geek Khaito Uzuki with a username of @khaitotss is on my list this 2012. I call him blue and he call me green! He is a personal twitter friend with cool and good personality.
a screen dump of his twitter header
Current twit-icon 
khaito
With 14 000 tweets and his twitter bio says " don't say something permanently hurtful just because you are temporarily upset" and I so agree with that...


Drew
"As long as I do no harm to others, Really don't care if someone doesn't like me. I wasn't put on this earth to entertain anyone" this is his twitter bio. A newbie in my list, he is Andrew Vista with a username of @DrewVistaa
A screen dump of his twitter bio
Current Twit-icon
drew
With 5 111 followers and more than 25 000 tweets. this guy is also a tumblr geek and a blogger. He is a fashion police! 


Yan
Next on my list is  Yan with a user name of @ako_si_yan . His tweets are never boring. His twitter bio says "Follow me and I'l follow back" that bio says it all about his personality. He is Twitter friendly (ha-ha-ha)
a screen dump of his twitter header
Current Twit-icon
yan
Tweeted nearly 20 thousand times with a 2 445 followers. 


Lorenzo
A fellow La Sallian is also on my list, He is Lorenzo Castro with a username of @IamLorenze . He is a management student at DSLU, We've just became twitter-mate not just long ago. He is cool guy with nice personality.
A screen dump of his twitter header
Current Twit-icon
lorenzo
with 39 000 tweets and 2 278 followers and still counting. he can be you friend I tell you....


Jon-Jon
Next on my list is a Pilot, He is Jon-Jon Rivera with a user name of @jonriveraorig . His is from the Philippines and France. He love Jesus Christ just Like all of us .
a screen dump of his twitter header

Current Twit-icon
jon-jon
And yeah he looks like he is a celebrity! (ha-ha-ha)


Greg
"Treat me right and you won't regret" is his twitter bio, Greg Lopez with a username of @greg_tungoy  is a newbie to my list this 2012. why he is included? again I follow sexy and gorgeous people ...

a screen dump of his twitter header
current twit-icon
Greg Lopez
He is a personal friend and he can be your friend too... with that smile ? follow him 


List is done and feel free to comment!

After days of thinking, I'm done with my list. This is really a personal list, my own Opinion. Bottom-line is weather readers on this blog agrees or not on my list; that would be your individual opinion.This is my judgement, my list of the best twitter users that I follow. Search or click the link and follow them and find out why...  Peace out! :) 

SO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THEM?

Conversation of a new beginning

In two day's time we will bidding goodbye to 2012.  New year for me is a celebration of goodbye and hello... Goodbye to the old, hello to the new, it's a transition! Perhaps all of us again are making our new years resolution, its a cliche but very true. Some people wrote it on a diary or just simply verbalizing it that for the coming new year I'll be like this and that- I won't do this and that... Reality though as always all of us are having the hard time to follow, accomplish and stick to the made resolution. Whatever our new years resolutions are, what is important that it is doable with great determination and self discipline, but I'l leave you hanging. Does new year resolution can really change your life?

So what's new for us this 2013?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! 
Welcome 2013!
Disclaimer: All twitter information and twitter bios used in this entry belongs to the rightful owner and also I do not own any of the pictures/images use in this entry. 

6 comments:

  1. xander is cute.. i like his lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your entry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute yong naka santa cap.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. luigi yotoko is a celebrity for me.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love YOXEF!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete