Monday, February 13, 2012

Remembering Whitney Houston

Legendary Singer Whitney Houston died at 48!  This is the headlines that shock the whole world February 11 2012. The woman who gave us the songs like I will always love you, I wanna dance with somebody, I have nothing and a lot more has forever fall into silence! She died at Beverly Hilton Hotel at 3:55pm PST .

A lot of celebrities expresses their feelings regarding Houston's death: (source: CNN)

Gladys Kinght : ''there's something in that voice that touch you deeper than anybody ''
Tony Bonnette: "...greatest singer that I ever heared"
Paul Schaeffer: "What a voice, What an actress...she has everything and made us all feel so good everytime we heard her sing "
David Foster : "I love great voices...hers was the greatest of all"
Adam Lambert : "Whitney was epitome of amazing vocals..."
Britney Spears: "I was the biggest fan of her, She influenced me so much growing up and its really devastating and shocking "
Toni Braxton : "I wanted to be like her..."
Diana Ross: "She has just have an incredible voice..."

Whitney Houston proves also that she can act by her first film in  1992 THE BODYGUARD with Kevin Costner. 

She Is really a great loss to the music industry! Here In the Philippines ASAP 2012 gave her tribute by singing her greatest hits. She also touches the heart of every Filipino!  



THE VOICE OF WHITNEY HOUSTON HAS FOREVER FALL IN SILENCE!
R.I.P WHITNEY HOUSTON (1963-2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment