Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a tribute

August 1, 2009 at 3:18am, our beloved president died. I just knew the news when I opened my computer to check some emails... "Corazon Aquino, Philippines president, dead at 76" that was the headline at yahoo news regarding at Aquino's death.

THE EPITOME OF A STRONG WOMAN

As what i remembered, I knew Cory Aquino when I was in Grade Six.She was part of our history lesson. All I know that She was our former President, that's it!... It was during High school that I do have a full view at Cory Aquino's life...

We will surely miss her as a president, a leader, Asia's first female president and world-renowned advocate of democracy. Yes! She brought back the word D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y at our country when she stood up during the height of the revolution .A simple house wife turned out to be the great president.

She successfully surpassed the seven coup attempt. Our country was broken when Aquino became President. Also, she formed a revolutionary government where the power was all at her hand,instead of having these great power she made a freedom constitution to guide her government. During her termed, 1987 constitution was made and ratified.

She was an Epitome of a strong woman! Her death was a great lost. I will be praying for her! As a Filipino, I do have a responsibility to pray for our GREAT PRESIDENT. She is well loved by filipinos, An idol... An Icon!

I asked myself, why I do I mourn to a person I do not know personally? Well apparently aside from being a former president, she is an inspiration to me. She symbolizes a woman of courage,hope and faith. Despite of difficulties in life; from Ninoy's imprisonment then to His Assassination,Cory remains to be a prayerful. She believes that Prayer is still the most effective ways in dealing such sufferings. As she dies today, August 01 , 2009 ; She goes away with her unveiling faith.

The True Working President

She was the 11th President of the Philippines.

Goodbye, President Corazon C. Aquino. There will be no other Cory Aquino. You are indeed our great President! We have lost a mother... My goodbye...Our Goodbyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment