Tuesday, March 30, 2010

hollywood Child Celeb-Child no more: my top ten list


Ugh! I was watching a certain show that counted down the cutest and famous young as in super young celebrities(hollywood) now grown up... and I got astonished when I learned that Marg...e and Bart Simpons' children of the Simpson show earned the number one spot...and their runners up are all humans! heck!hahahah for me? unfair. I was expecting to see someone who played as Gertie on the number one spot for doing the ET: the Extra Terrestrial movie.
And So i got my own top ten list of famous child celebrities now grown up,child no more... my personal pick! here it is

NUMBER TEN:ELIJAH WOOD
His real name is Elijah Jordan Wood. oh yes! He is at my number ten.Born in january 28, 1981.After his high-profile role as Frodo Baggins, elijah first appeared in the role as Aidan Quinn's son in Barry Levinson's 1990 film Avalon. The year 1998 was the year for him to become a real actor. In the movie Deep Impact and The faculty did not allow Wood the same degree of character development,but were great financial successes and further stepping stones in Wood's evolution from winsome child star to impressive young actor.
NUMBER NINE: Kirsten Dunst
Was born April 30, 1982. I must say she is on my list for doing a great job on the movie Interview with the vampire. I saw the movie twice and She was so good.. well Didn't know that she was the child on the movie until i saw the movie Spider man!
"It was horrible and I hated it, Brad and Tom were like my big brothers on the set, so it was like kissing your big brother -- totally gross!" On the interview with her during the movie Interview with the vampire! hahaha I must say Kirsten before Angelina Jolie kissed brad pit, well it was kirsten who kissed brad Pit first..( hahahaha Nice noh?)

NUMBER EIGHT: DEVON SAWA



The boy who puts a human touch to the ghost character in the movie Casper. Though it was a cameo role, he was still so good the moment he went down from the stairs to dance with Kat Harvey ( christina Ricci in real name) I was so touched to that scene that made him on my list!
NUMBER SEVEN: Macaulay Culkin



Known for his character as Kevin McCallister in the movie Home Alone. But for me his character that I like most was in the movie and title character Ritchie Rich. I do have five stars for that movie. He is even ranked Number two for the greatest child kids star in VH1 but for me he is only in number 7.. heheh peace Yo!



But i could not forget this kid when he appeared in the video of Micheal Jackson's Black or White. they have a great friendship with MJ... Culkin even took a stand in the court to defend for micheal ( his childhood pal)



NUMBER SIX: Haley Joel Osment


" I see dead people' this his famous line in the 1999 movie The sixth sense with Bruce Willis. Haley acts as a isolated boy who is able to see, talk dead people. He was so good doing his character. It was so effective that even me thought that I saw dead people... hahahah


Just a quick trivia.He donated many items to Rocky Tone to be given to less-fortunate. Very kind of him indeed! And he truly deserves to be in my number six list. hahahah
NUMBER FIVE: Harry Potter cast
( Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Wastson,Rupert Grint)

Oh yeah the three of them are in my number five list... First on my number five list was only Daniel Radcliffe but I decided to put them on my fifth list since they grew from that adorable cast in the first movie of Harry Potter ( Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone). Until now these three are still earning much money for the HP movie! hahah oh yeah, I love HP. I'm a certified HP fanatic! ahahah oh yeah!
But still have to watch the latest movie of HP... damn! have to watch it!
NUMBER FOUR: LEONARDO DI CARPIO
"If you jump, I jump right? oh yeah.. from the movie Titanic.. but before this famous line leonardo di carpio played the role of a young brother of Johny Depp in the 1993 movie What's eating Gilbert Grape. But his ground breaking role when he did as Jack Dawson in Titanic. oh yeah that was my fave movie of all times next to The man in the iron mask, also leo did this movie way back 1998.
Oh yeah,I'm the few who questioned why he did not win the Best actor award in Oscar for doing Jack Dawson in Titanic. UGH! peace yo.
NUMBER THREE: MARA WILSON
Remember this lil cute girl who is so intelligent and love reading books? oh yea she is Matilda. I love this cute girl who have special power that ,made her on my number three list!
"Most parents believe their children are the most beautiful creatures ever to grace the planet. Others take a less emotional approach'' this is my fave quotes from the movie.
NUMBER TWO: ALYSSA MILANO
The power of three will set us free... oh yeah this This charmed witch is in my number two spot. Born in December 19, 1972. Her acting career began when she did broadway show in Annie. Alyssa also played the role as Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter in the movie commando way back in 1985.
She earned my number two spot for doing so great in the show Charmed as Pheobe Halliwell. oh yeah! the power of three really will set us free!
And my number one sopt! ugh... drum trunngngngng! Hahahahah my number one!
NUMBER ONE: DREW BARRYMORE
The youngest member of the famous Barrymore clan! She is an actree, a model and a film producer! Drew started out as in her break out role in ET: the Extra Terrestrial. She was young then...so young.
She is in my top spot for so many reasons. Aside from being a Barrymore, well apparently I loved when she did Charlies Angel, together with Lucy liu and Cameron D. Shake that booty,angels! oh yeah. But her movie that I liked so much is the 50 first date. That romantic-comedy movie was touching though! Remember The wedding singer? I wanna make you smile blablabla song? .HAHAH Wanna grow old with her!
Lastly, she is number one because of this...

After two days of thinking. Im done... hahaha this is my personal countdown! this is my own opinion! The only basis for counting down this celeb is only myself...Again my personal countdown.peace yo!

images from:/www.starpulse.com/spacesurfer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment