Monday, March 29, 2010

Scott Summers has a Son

I just discovered Scott Summers has a son! Heck. Well I’m obsessed with this character since like I was grade two... From the Xmen shown at ABS-CBN way back early nineties then from Xmen evolution shown at Cartoon Network... I never knew Cyclops had a son... Well apparently, Shortly thereafter, the cosmic entity known as the Phoenix Force took Jean's place. When it committed suicide, Scott believed the love of his life had died and he left the X-Men. During his time away from the team, Scott met fishing boat captain Lee Forrester who helped him work through his grief. Scott eventually returned to the X-Men whereupon he met Madelyne Pryor, a woman who bore an uncanny resemblance to Jean. Unaware that Madelyne was a clone of Jean created by Sinister, Scott fell in love with Madelyne and they were soon married. Madelyne fell pregnant and bore Scott a son named Nathan Christopher Charles Summers. Heck! But Scotts and Madelyne‘s marriage didn't’t last long! But of course, I won’t allow it to happen… Well I’m into the Jean Grey and Scott partnership… hahah

So there is one thing running on my mind right now? so where is Nathan now? so I did a little research, thanks to Google just one click and I found Nathan; Nathan Christopher was transported into the future for the reason that Apocalypse infected Nathan a virus and to save his son Nathan must sent to the future, where it had been foreseen that he would deliver the world from Apocalypse’s clutches. Nathan remained in the future and ultimately matured into his time's greatest hero.


credits to goggle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment