Friday, December 30, 2011

My 2011 Top 20 best twitter account (Not to include the celebrities)

I joined in this tweeting world last 2008. But you see I'm not active on this micro blogging not until April 2011 for the reason that I can't update it anymore. I have so many accounts in networking sites; I have two accounts on now defunct friendster.com ( which I rarely open it and thank God that its owner already  demolished that site.. ha-ha! ) , three accounts on Multiply.com , three accounts on blogger.com , one account on Facebook.com and etc. I started to update my twitter account when these social networking sites mention above became too boring for me. So boooo! I’m tweeting with the username akolasalista, following and being followed. Yeah, recently I have 17, 568 tweets to date, I follow 344 people (celebrities and ordinary people alike) and 653 follows me (well I’m not a celebrity to have millions).

Every End of the Year I am fond of listing my top contacts in multiply .com. I first did this listing last 2008 when I listed my top 20 contacts at my account in multiply and many have responded. Well apparently I’m an Active user of multiply at that time. 

This 2011 since I’m active in twitter.com than any networking sites, I decided to list my top 20 best twitter account that I follow. I spent one day and a half to think of criteria to this.  The Criteria are as follows:

  1. Display Pictures: Well to prove that it’s really an authentic account not a poser, DP or Display Pictures must be real and attractive ( you know what I meant ha-ha-ha).Apparently and I’m certain, that is the main reason why people follow you, because of your DP or Display Pictures.
  2. Number Of followers: It’s really an achievement if you are not celebrities yet you manage to gain followers.
  3. Attitude : Won’t explain this further. Self Explanatory (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)
  4. Tweets : Your tweets also help you gain follower/followers. Your tweet defines who you are
  5. Frequency: How frequent or active you are in updating your tweets.  
And now, I have my 20 of the best twitter accounts that I follow of which I don't include the Celebrities. This is not a countdown but purely a list. Out of 344 twitter accounts that I follow these are the best of the best. 

My 2011 top 20 best Twitter account that I follow 
(in no particular order)

Yvonne Menchevez with the user name of @OrMaybeNot
Country of Origin: Philipines 
Twitter Bio: And there's the ending that you saw coming a mile away, yet somehoe still takes you by surprise
Current Twitter Follower: 193
Twitter current Display Picture:


Edd Daan with the user name of @EDDgeless
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Find Freedom in music
Current Twitter Followers: 160
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Peter Paul Santiago with the user name @akoPIPO
Country Of Origin: Philippines 
Current Twitter Followers: 375
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Dennis Bug-os with the user name of @headturnerdj
Country of Origin: Philippines 
Twitter Bio: Follow me but don't you dare fall in love with me :)
Current Twitter Followers: 3 103
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Millard Myrdin Dynes with the user name of @GOODgermanBOY 
Country Of Origin: Philippines and Germany
Twitter Bio: Filipno-German, Model, Nurse, A good Son and a Romantic lover. Follow me and Ill follow you back. Don't lead me to Satanic, just lead mo to sanity
Current Twitter Followers: 765
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Keyzel Faye with the user name of @fahyebatah 
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: I'm perfect with my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weakness and beautiful in my own way.
Current Twitter Followers: 123
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Soul dier bio withe the user name of @souldierboi
Country of Origin: Philippines and japan
Twitter Bio: Kurt Jirro Samaniego... Friends Call me Kuji
 Current Twitter Followers: 790
Twitter Current Display Picture: 
   


Paulo Gonzales with the user name of @IamTrust
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: I tweet as if I have 0 followers but though I say what I want, I still keep in mind the boundaries and limitations of such (nurse, call center)
Current Twitter Follower: 362
Twitter Current Display Pictures:



Ben Nikko Sevalla with the user name of @ohohnikko
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: 15/yo, Ilocano Itneg , Filipino, a Tamaraw, HRM student, future Hotelier, i love with 14
Current Twitter Followers: 1 139
Twitter Current Display Picture: 


Yoxef Alfonso with the user name of @handsomeYOXEF
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: What You want is what you won't get. And what don't want is what you will get. 
Current Twitter Followers: 1 039
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Luis Asisitio III with the user name of @luisasistioiii
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Thomasian, Political Science Graduate, spoiled brat, lover :)
Current Twitter Followers: 1 064
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Xander Christopher with the user name of @XanderCristofer
Country of Orgin: Philippines 
Twitter Bio: I can make you nice and Naughty/Animal Rights Advocate/Catholic/Filipino/September 22/5'9
Current Twitter Followers: 970
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Dhan De Torres Lauron with the user name of @iamsuperdhann
Country of Origin: Philippines 
Twitter Bio: Don't judge my action, you won't like my raction
Current Twitter followers: 394
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Carlo Jesalva with the user name of @caloi
Country of origin: Philippines 
Twitter Bio: Violinist, Young Entrepreneur, model, aspiring chef, artist, perfectionist, poet, frustrated photographer, music junkie, welcome to my crazy world
Current Twitter Followers: 625
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Jace Mirasol with the user name of @JemAceJace
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Financial Management student, adventure freak, a proud Cebuano and a single living with my family. Gimme all I want and I'll give you pleasure. 
Current Twitter Followers: 663
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Jannley Saldivia with the username of  @shou_Imaidgawa
Country of Origin: Philippines and Japan
Twitter Bio: It's for me to Know and for me to find out
Current Twitter Followers: 421
Twitter Current Display Picture:



Mark Allen Denoga with the user name of @Maaaarrky
Country Of origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Simple, friendly, honest and fun to be with =)
Current Twitter followers: 367
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Renz Suhillo with the user name of @renzeppellin
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Like a hard candy with a surprise center 
Current Twitter Followers: 490
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Steven with the user name of  @istibb
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio: Look into my eyes and I own you!
Current Twitter followers: 1 293
Twitter Current Display picture:


Jihay Montemayor with the username of  @iamjjhayMRAZ
Country of Origin: Philippines
Twitter Bio:  Addicted to music. I love to hangout with friends, going out to town, playing guitar and music is my passion. I follow all.
Current Twitter followers: 2 071
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Erwin Mateo Trinidad with the username of @erwin_trinidad
Country Of Origin: Philippines and United Kingdom
Twitter Bio: Hindi man ako kagwapohan, may kamandag naman na hindi matatangihan
Current Twitter followers: 6 801
Twitter Current Display Picture:


Lastly, I have a special spot to this guy who manage to have so many followers in twitter, 269 865 to be exact and still counting. Apparently He is dubbed as one of the internet celebrities.  He is famous in tumblr, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. In fact he has a fans-club named Paolo-lovers (though I'm not a part of that club. ha-ha-ha). I saw his tumblr account (kimpoyfeliciano). I must say he is good in blogging, as well as editing pictures. He has wild and intelligent imaginations. I also watched one of his videos in you tube particularly the '"hi miss"   video. I must say it is funny,and interesting. Currently it has 683 900 hits and counting still. 

Well he is Paulo Feliciano with the User name of @kimpoyfeliciano  
Country of Origin: Philippines and New Zealand 
Twitter Bio: Superman. single. 18. Filipino.Catholic. Dancer. performer. Sagittarius. December 18. 5'11. Scarie
Current Twitter Followers: 269 865 
Twitter Picture:


and also he can manage to be a trending topic just like this one :
His Birthday ( December 18) became 4th as a  trending topic here in the Philippines 

After days of thinking, I'm done with my list. This is really a personal list, my own Opinion. Bottom-line is weather readers on this blog agrees or not on my list; that would be your individual opinion.This is my judgement, my list of the best twitter users that I follow. Search and follow them and find out why...  Peace out! :) 

Farewell 2011, Welcome 2012

2011 is almost over. Few Days from now we will be now welcoming the end of the world (ha-ha-ha-) like in the song 2012, another year for all of us. Another Chapter that will be unfolding but we really don't know what 2012 has in store for all of us, humans. I am certain that it's not the end of the world. New Year for me well in fact a transition to a new beginning! Perhaps a new beginning to start again our old routine, apparently our old habits same as the previous year or maybe again to start a better you. Better us! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! KEEP SAFE. PEACE OUT!


Disclaimer: All twitter information, and twitter bios use in this entry belongs to the rightful owner and also I do not own any of the pictures/images use in this entry. 

13 comments:

  1. Luis Asisitio III my twitter crush ever! waaaaaaa

    From- ken of UST

    ReplyDelete
  2. so carlo taga san carlos mana! kita naku ana niya! cute kaayo!

    -mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luis Asisitio III the best talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si luis asistio taga UST yan dba?

    -ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. that erwin and luis asisitio is cute! na inspire ako na gumawa ng akin! crushhhh ko si luis asistio! weeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. so erwin trinidad is staying at UK? hmp! he is so cute huh!

    ---cha-cha

    ReplyDelete
  7. si kimpoy! given na ung pagkasikat niya! ehhehe gwapo pa! kimpoy kimpoy kimpoy!

    -> kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree! xander is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't wait for your 2012

    ReplyDelete
  10. why im not here? hahahhah nice entry... @1lesturyu follw me

    ReplyDelete